Monday, May 7, 2012

Evolution (jeremy.ang7.docs@blogger.com)

Document I've shared Evolution
Click to open:

Google Docs makes it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
Logo for Google Docs
This was my first and only experience with evolution teachings that I had ever had. The subject was weird to me as the churches I go to normally strive to disprove evolution. I knew that I needed to know what evolution was and I knew that it would probably make sense, but admittedly, I went in with a bias towards a young earth creationist view. I learned both sides of the story, and with a little research of my own, made my own conclusion. This is what I came up with. The outcome, looking back, was purely scientific. It did not alter my faith or my resolution that God created the world. This outcome offered some proof and some knowledge that I eventually concluded could be manipulated to both sides of the argument. The outcome was scientific knowledge that I am glad to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment